As the year comes to an end, I wanted to take this moment to wish you a Happy New Year!
I am also taking this time to reflect on everything that has happened in 2018. I wanted to share some of the highlights with you…
My successes AND my failures. Sharing the challenges makes us that much stronger. I made lots of dishes and discovered a 120 recipe cookbook in the making along with so many more dishes. Getting healthy, cooking and technology seemed to be the theme of 2018!
My successes AND my failures. Sharing the challenges makes us that much stronger.
So here is what my 2018 looked like:
• I attended my 3rd Funnel Hacking Live Event
• I attended Sage Lavine’s Women Rocking Business in Santa Cruz, California connecting with amazing women entrepreneurs!
• I joined Russell Brunson’s private 2 Comma Club X where I was coached by Russell Brunson, Julie Stoian, Jim Edwards, John Parks,James Friel, Brent Coppieters and Alex Charfen.
• I went to Orlando Florida as a Certified Partner for the ClickFunnels Hacking Live event.
• I went to San Diego California for four days of ClickFunnels coaching sessions
• I was able to see Tony Robbins speak for my third time
• I went to Phoenix Arizona and joined 300 colleagues in the 2 Comma Club X coaching program for 5 days of training in how to build more strategic funnels, convert more traffic, create market specific Facebook ads, implement systems for automation, double down on strategy and outsource the tactical, video marketing and social media strategy.
• I attended over 40+ coaching sessions, listened to over 100 podcasts, read 6 books and listened to 10 audible books.
• I traveled to Spain and Greece for almost 4 weeks working from cafes with laptop in hand!
• I was featured as a Guest on 4 podcasts and conducted over 30 interviews with women entrepreneurs.
• My clients came from all around the world: U.S., Europe, Asia, the Middle East.
• I went out of my comfort zone and launched my first online course in the health and wellness field
• I did three 66-Day Challenges this year with one including 100 squats a day (yes it almost killed me!)
• I volunteered at my local food bank
• I FAILED at starting a new business in Q1 of 2018.
• I FAILED at keeping in contact with my database
• I FAILED at doing a video a day for 90 days
• I FOUND OUT that I can’t write a short email to save my life!
• I WAS OVERWHELMED by all the tasks needed to be done as a solopreneur
• I CRIED, hard, many times and vowed to give up being an entrepreneur only to pick myself up the next day
• I HIRED a few new virtual team members to help me with video projects, writing projects, design projects, seo projects, and funnel building projects.
• I LEARNED that I’m great at funnel design and strategy and that I love the creative but need to hire a project manager so I can concentrate on being strategic and outsource the tactical.
• I am launching a new coaching business in Q1 2019!!! I can’t wait to share it with you!!
• I am focusing more of working with life coaches, business coaches, business owners, and health & wellness coaches.
What an incredible 2018! I am so grateful that I made the decision to build my business 4 years ago. It has given me the freedom to be able to work from anywhere, meet incredible entrepreneurs, network and create partnerships with people all around the world and do what I’m passionate about.
My goal for 2019 is to OUTSOURCE, AUTOMATE and GROW! It’s also to blog more about what’s happening in business and the health and wellness department 🙂
More to follow…
Let me know what you’re goals are, visit facebook.com/herspectivemarketing and share your comments